just becuz it rock doesnt meant its yours

4 April 2009

shes back~

The slutty and talkative girl is back!HAhahaha..dont mean to be Mean here but shes totally the bitchy type...she bores me off but suprisingly she wakes me up during Economics by one of her childish act.anyway be4 econ class began,i was shocked,wait,no no no,i was *tricked* when nyra went in the Economics classroom..haha,yes i make one of my *bangang* face,hehehe..just cant help it!and you what nyras reaction?she just giggle while pointing at my face when i was in a state of dumbfounded...heheh,today was a good day..but i haven seen nor hangging out with my lost bestfriend...btw masa ani im in a state of rajin...jangan puji ah,karang kambang tia,like what shaikh once said babies should be complement..no lah,i just made that sentences up :p hehehe

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan