just becuz it rock doesnt meant its yours

18 Mac 2009

lucky number one

phhhewww~alhamdulilah~i got only one assignment to take care of during this 10 days holiday...that is my gp homework which is only THE FILL IN THE BLANKS!hahaha...thank you teacher Rohana 4 making my holiday pleasurable...its either she is making fun of us or just lazy to give us any big assignments...today,i feel very tired..i dont know why.really,i always seems to me energenic but today i feel very bored..maybe because tommorow is holiday..hahaha...geek eh..mau skulah ganya bah...C SALIHIN TAU TU NAPA AKU MAU SKULAH..hahaha...nda paham hen?sal IA bah eh!hahahaha...before i forget,PS ku kana tukar!!!!!!!!from block 5 to block 2!from salihin to thaqib!!!stupid!this a really downfall to me...from with my bestfriend to a poser..well,at least i got accounting...thats it i guess...bye..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan